Website - the website operating at www.markommicrowaves.com
External website - websites of the administrator's partners, service providers or recipients, to which links may be found on the website or which the administrator uses when creating and using the website.
Administrator - MARKOM Marek Komraus, operating at: 41-100 Siemianowice, ul. Powstańców 24/2, with the assigned tax identification number (NIP): 6340026131, providing services as well as storing and accessing information in user's devices.
User - a person for whom the administrator provides services electronically via the website.
Device - an electronic device together with the software through which the user gains access to the website
Cookies - text data collected in the form of files placed, among others, on the user's device
The method and scope of collected data
Our website collects and processes personal data as well as other technical data necessary for the proper functioning of the website, which is not personal data. Depending on the way the user uses the website and the type of data, the collection is carried out at the user's initiative by voluntarily entering contact details in the appropriate form fields or automatically by the mechanisms used in cookie files.
Data collected on the user's initiative.
The website user, in order to be able to contact us via the website, fills out the appropriate fields in the contact form, providing data such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, purpose of contact, etc. The user can also contact us directly using the email addresses and phone numbers provided. These forms of direct contact also involve the provision of personal data. Providing this data is not mandatory, although for obvious reasons this data is necessary for us to be able to contact the user back and answer his query via e-mail or telephone. By providing contact details, the User agrees to their processing for the purpose of handling the request as well as to provide this data to processing entities to the extent necessary for the return contact (telecommunications operators, Polish post office, courier services, services related to personal product licensing, hosting service providers, etc. .). The User has the right to give additional consents to electronic marketing.
Data collected automatically.
During the user's visit to the website, data is automatically collected in the form of cookies regarding the given visit. These data include, among others, the user's IP address, screen resolution, browser type, operating system type, domain name, etc. - these data do not allow for unambiguous identification of the user and are collected only to ensure the correct operation of the website, the continuity of the session and for the purposes of statistics. Data collected automatically can be used to analyze users' activities on the website, statistical analyzes and to increase comfort, stability, usability and functionality of the website. More information about data collection by cookies is included in the further part of the policy. Accepting cookies is not mandatory, and the options to delete them and change your browser settings are described in the section on cookies.
Who is the data administrator
The Administrator decides about the purpose and scope of processing data transferred on the user's initiative or collected automatically and contained in cookies created by the website www.markommicrowaves.com. The administrator can be contacted by e-mail: email@example.com
The data will be processed by the administrator only if the user has agreed to process the information provided by them in the forms and has accepted the operation of cookies and the information they collect.
Consent is voluntary and may be withdrawn at any time without any negative consequences for you. As part of our business, we also carry out marketing activities, with these activities being performed exclusively for our company (e-mail marketing, telemarketing). The collected data is also processed by our contractors who maintain the website on their servers and conduct statistical analysis as well as marketing campaigns and analysis of these campaigns. We are also required to share the acquired data with entities that have the right to make such a request, such as the police, prosecutor's office, courts and some state offices - in situations and within the limits specified by law. The information contained in cookies is stored until you withdraw your consent (deleting cookies and changing your browser settings) or until they expire or update (overwrite) this data. The information provided by the forms on the website is stored until your withdrawal of consent (deletion of e-mails and data) or until their expiry, which expires within 5 years of no contact.
You can request information about whether and what your data is processed by us at any time. In any case, we will try to fulfill your requests. However, it may turn out that this is impossible or involves excessive funds - in such a situation we will inform you about the inability to process the request and its reasons.
Our website has been provided with security measures to protect personal data against loss, misuse and modification. The administrator also has relevant documentation and has implemented appropriate procedures related to the protection of personal data in the company.
The administrator ensures that he protects all disclosed information in accordance with applicable regulations and security protection standards, in particular:
1. Personal data collected by the Administrator have direct access in accordance with 29 GDPR only authorized employees or associates of the Data Administrator and authorized persons responsible for operating the Website, who have been granted appropriate powers of attorney.
2. The Administrator declares that by commissioning other entities to provide services, he requires partners in accordance with instruction 28 of the GDPR, to ensure sufficiently high standards of protection of entrusted personal data, sign relevant entrustment agreements, in which the partners confirm the application of the standards and the right to check compliance of these entities with these standards.
3. In order to ensure proper protection of services provided electronically, the Website Administrator applies a high level of security.
4. Due to the public nature of the Internet, the use of electronic services may be associated with threats, regardless of the due diligence of the Administrator.
What are cookies
Cookies are files with IT data that perform a very important function, facilitating the use of the Internet, allowing a better, faster, safer and more convenient use of it. The cookie file is automatically created when you visit the website and saved on the end device (computer, smartphone, tablet) and a copy is sent to the web server. Cookies allow the user's device to be recognized and the site's appearance and behavior to be adapted to his individual needs. Cookies are also needed if you need to log in. Cookies allow you to store and retrieve information on how you navigate the website. The data collected by cookies are, however, quite limited and are mainly used to support website visits and for statistical purposes. They relate to such data as: IP number that connects to the page, name of the page from which they come, time of their storage on the end device, data of the browser used, resolution used, duration of visits, type of terminal from which the visit to the website is made , etc. Data such as the user's name, surname, postal address, telephone number, etc. from which the connection is made are not obtained. The website www.markommicrowaves.com does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files. You can learn more about cookies on websites dedicated to them, e.g.
What do you need cookies for?
Cookies are used on our website to:
• Adjusting the content of our website to the user's preferences and optimizing the preparation of displayed information. In particular, cookies allow you to recognize your device and properly prepare the page for display, bearing in mind the operating system, browser type, screen resolution and aspect ratio, device type, etc.,
• Creating statistics and summaries that help us know which materials are the most popular, which subpages are most often visited, how long users stay on our pages, what devices they use, which allows us to further improve the structure of our website and its content. The administrator and external websites use cookie files to collect and process statistical data such as e.g. visit statistics, User Device statistics or user behavior statistics. These data are collected for the purpose of analyzing and improving the Website.
• Marketing and advertising - The Administrator and external websites use cookie files for marketing purposes and serving Users' advertisements.
Types of cookies
Internal cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by the Service's IT system
External cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by the IT systems of external websites
Session cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by the Website or External Services during one session of a given Device. After the session, the files are removed from the User's Device.
Persistent cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by the Website or External Services until they are manually deleted. Files are not automatically deleted after the end of the Device session unless the User Device configuration is set to the mode of deleting Cookie files after the end of the Device session.
Cookies used on our website store an identifier or instructions that allow you to manage the content available to you and the way they are shared, as well as statistics. Cookies used by our website allow:
• matching the content published and presented on the website,
• easier navigation of the user on our site
• monitoring your movement during the session to ensure the quality and safety of site navigation;
• measuring user traffic on websites using the Google Analytics code (https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=pl)
• matching the content of ads broadcast on the Google Display Network (remarketing) (http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2407785)
• saving information entered in the fields when the user changes the page;
• allowing the user to remain on the same server throughout the session;
• matching the language of the page to the country from which the user is connecting;
• measuring the effectiveness (conversion tracking) of conducted advertising campaigns,
• establishing, maintaining and managing a user's session, as well as remembering language preferences and other settings
• hiding information about the use of website cookies when the user has agreed to use them;
• by obtaining anonymous statistical data on the frequency of use of the website visited;
• allowing monitoring of clicks made in the received newsletter;
• identifying website users from a digital campaign.
The mechanisms for storing and reading cookies do not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device. Transferring viruses, trojans and other worms to your device is virtually impossible. Internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for Users' Devices. The Administrator is not responsible for the security of Cookie files from Website partners. The administrator cooperates with the following external services that may place Cookie files on User's Devices: Google Analytics, Google AdSense, Google Ads, Facebook.
What cookies we use
A file used to display a message about cookies to new users of the site.
Google Analytics - a file used to monitor the query indicator in relation to own servers. This cookie helps to identify areas of the site that need optimization.
Google Analytics - a file used to collect information on how users use our site. This cookie helps us identify areas of the site that need optimization.
analytics.js: is used to distinguish users.
NID, DSID, IDE, FLC, AID, TAID
Cookies used to display the most relevant ads on many Google services.
_fbp, tr, fr
Cookies that help to display ads to people who have already visited a website.
How cookies are deleted
Cookies are deleted from the server after the end of the session and closing the browser, and after a maximum of 24 months on the user's computer.
How to change your browser settings so that it does not save cookies
Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Chrome – https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=pl
Edge – https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/10607/microsoft-edge-view-delete-browser-history
Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/blokowanie-ciasteczek
Opera – https://help.opera.com/Windows/9.20/en/cookies.html
Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=en_US&viewlocale=en_US
Information on resignations and third-party cookies
Please be advised that giving up - disabling cookies may make it difficult to navigate the site or provide services offered on our website or otherwise hinder the use of our website. Changes to the settings in your web browser may prevent other websites from working properly, affecting some of the features available on those pages. The Administrator does not bear any responsibility for incorrectly functioning Website functions if the User restricts in any way the ability to save and read Cookies.
Please be advised that there may be redirects to other pages on our site. In such cases, please note that different privacy policies may apply on these pages.
Cookies on the end device of our website's user may also be placed and used by partners and subcontractors cooperating with our company (advertising campaigns, analytics and Google statistics, etc.)