Microwave technology is used in all types of services, industrial production, material processing or scientific research. The most popular are, among others: drying, elimination of wood pests, sterilization, heating of materials, support of chemical processes. The microwave features and capabilities that other technologies do not have are used:
- ability to penetrate deep into the structure of the material,
- even heating of the product throughout its entire cross section,
- interaction without physical contact with the product,
- faster operation, thanks to which the production process is shortened,
- lower energy demand,
- obtaining a better quality product.